Hi guys! I'm still alive.
I promise I had planned on taking outfit photos at work, but I had all-day meetings on Friday, and then a long shopping trip during my lunch break on Monday (mostly just me taking too long at J. Crew trying to decide between the pink or toffee cotton bell skirt) left me no time to take pictures. Then, my son got sick, and I took Tuesday and today (Thursday) off to stay home with him (I already had Wednesday off), and I've just been wearing ugly pajamas all day long... ugly pajamas that I have to keep changing because my son is barf vader. Not exactly blog material.
And then on top of that, I'm just feeling a little insensitive for posting about silly stuff like what I'm wearing when there's thousands of people in Japan who have lost loved ones, their homes and everything they own. I can't even fathom what they are going through, as I sit here and complain about getting baby puke on my clothes.
Since I don't have any outfits to post, I thought I'd do a "What I want" kind of post. I thought I was doing pretty good about only shopping for stuff on my list, but then I looked back at the purchases I made this month so far, and um.. I haven't been that good. So if my budget was not an issue, these would be mine. RIGHT NOW.
1. Target Mossimo messenger bag in olive (34.99) - because I can't afford the Proenza Schouler version
2. UO suede pump in nude ($49) - as much as I want the red Kendi version, I think the nude would be a better option for me.
3. J. Crew I heart chambray shirt ($98) - how cute is the heart pocket? GIMME.
4. Express pleated stretch cotton shorts ($44.90) - I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of black shorts. These are pretty darn close.
5. Old Navy Skinny flared trouser jeans ($34.50) - I want a pair of super flared trouser jeans and this Old Navy pair looks promising. I just need to try them on... and then wait for their super clearance sale.
What's on your list right now?
PS. I did a little blog makeover, I was getting sick of my old layout. And I have a new blog just for my blog design clients here. I'm not finished with everything yet, so please be patient! thanks a million.