Hello hello! I'm Cee of to brighten my day. It's an honor to guest-blog for Kimmie today while she's soaking up the sights and sounds on her vacation. Can I just say I'm super jealous? :)
I'm such a purse enthusiast it's not even funny. Some people like camping outdoors, but I'd be happy as a clam setting up shop inside a department store's handbag section. Unfortunately what I carry around isn't as interesting as the bag itself, but here goes:
- Keys attached to a bottle opener keychain. I'm a lightweight, but I'm happy to say that it's come in handy for other people on numerous occasions.
- Wallet, or more specifically, a J.Crew Magic Wallet. Watch it in action below. Blink and you might miss it!
- A Vera Bradley pouch for all the miscellaneous items that would otherwise turn my bag into a mini landfill. They include receipts, movie stubs (dating back to who knows when), coupons, but most importantly, my college student ID with NO expiration date. The fact I still use it for discounts goes without saying, muahaha. Shhh don't tell on me, okay? :)
- A pen, but no paper. That's what back of the hand is for?
- An iPod Shuffle that I won in a raffle. I don't know what's worse when my boyfriend and I are out in public listening to music, my iShuffle or my his 3rd gen iPod (black and white, chunky, metal backing, and is often mistaken for a smartphone).
- My trusty point-and-shoot camera (not pictured because it's being used to take this photo). This gadget is still going strong after many years, and I'm crossing my fingers that I don't need to upgrade any time soon. Wanting to upgrade is another story :)
- Last but not least, my primitive cellphone from the dark ages, lol. This phone has never failed me at social gatherings. I bust it out when there's a conversation lull and watch everyone's eyes pop. Hey -- it's not as old as it looks... it has texting capabilities!