- White peplum top (The Limited) - On clearance for $19.99 + tax = $22 (Now only $12!)
- Light blue cardigan (Talbots) - Originally $62, clearance - reward card signup bonus + tax = $15
- Gladiator sandals (Talbots) - Originally $139, clearance - reward card signup bonus + tax = $25 (gift from mom)
- Grey v-neck tee (Target) - Originally $8, on sale for $5 - $2 coupon + tax = $3 (purchased with gift card)
- (unpictured) Undergarments (Target) - $17
I went to the mall a few times this month and so I spent more than I intended to. A peplum top, brown sandals and a grey tee were on my list of things I was looking for, so the only unexpected purchase was a cardigan. I couldn't resist the pretty color (it's listed as mineral blue, but it's more of a mint color) and the clearance price tag, plus I wear cardigans ALL THE TIME, so it was a worthwhile purchase.
I would have spent more if my mom had not generously offered to pay for my new sandals. I guess complaining about my budget sometimes does have some benefits, aside from annoying everybody around me.
By the way, there's nothing I hate more than needing to buy stuff like a nursing bra with my budget because it's just not very fun. And I really need some new socks to wear with my boots because all mine have massive holes in them, so I'm putting aside a few bucks next month for new socks. Yay.